Sunday, December 12, 2010

DAM NATION: Christmas Compilation

A couple of months ago, I put together a set of American Idol compilations: Coronation Singles, Debut Singles and the featured Elimination Songs per season. Now, I bring you a Christmas compilation. For this one, I included some personal favorites, some songs from my beloved Glee and American Idol finalists, and a couple of new releases from Coldplay and The Killers. Enjoy!


1. All I Want For Christmas Is You (Mariah Carey)
2. Baby, It's Cold Outside (Glee Cast)
3. Mistletoe (Colbie Caillat)
4. Have Yourself A Merry Little Christmas (David Archuleta)
5. 8 Days of Christmas (Destiny's Child)
6. Last Christmas (Jimmy Eat World)
7. Home For Christmas (Danity Kane)
8. Do You Hear What I Hear (Carrie Underwood)
9. Jingle Bell Rock (Charice)
10. It's Not Christmas Without You (Katharine McPhee)
11. O Holy Night (Glee Cast)
12. Christmas Lights (Coldplay)
13. Boots (The Killers)

2 comments:

Dani said...

#1 -- WALANG KASAWAAN! :)) But still, mabenta pa rin even for me.

Daaam! Pasko na sa blog mo! Haha.

DAM THE NATION said...

Dani: I know. It's a classic modern day Christmas song eh. Haha. Not a fan of Mariah but it's one of the most memorable Christmas song yan. Hehe

And yes, my blog is very "Christmas-y" already. :D

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...