Monday, December 6, 2010

Glee: Glee Cast Performs at The X Factor UK 7 Top 5 Results Night

Yay! The Glee Cast performs their hit, Don't Stop Believing, at The X Factor UK Results Night.

Now, I kind of wished they did their whole Journey Medley instead of just this, but who am I complain really? I thought they all sounded great - though they definitely had backing vocals somewhere in that performance. Ha! I also liked the fact that they didn't just let Lea or Cory sing the leads. Jenna, Chord, Dianna, Naya, Mark and Amber all got to sing! Oh, and Amber singing right in Simon's face was EPIC. I bet you regret your decision now Simon to reject her on American Idol huh? Haha.

Too bad, Chris Colfer is now filming with Darren and the Warblers that's why he can't come with the rest of the cast. Enjoy!!

ETA: Mary Byrne got eliminated and my Cher Lloyd is safe!!! Yay!!

20 comments:

EricaOrange said...

Wow, that was really good! I think I should grab a dvd of season 1 XD season 2 lang ako nagstart manuod eh hahaha

Will said...

ang saya-saya naman. astig din ng intro ni Sue. at yung in-your-face ni Amber kay Simon.

Will said...

and I totally wanna marry Naya right now.

Anonymous said...

They're awesome live! I wish they'd tour here in my place.
Oh, and Amber was cut even before she got to sing for the judges in AI. So Simon really wasn't the one to reject her -- the producers were. :)

Robbie said...

I love this! :D

DAM THE NATION said...

Erica: Really? Season 1 is so much better than Season 2!! You should watch it. I have a copy of the whole season. I can give it to you if you want. Haha.

DAM THE NATION said...

Will: Excuse me. Fall in line please. Haha. I'll marry Naya first. Haha.

DAM THE NATION said...

Anonymous: That's true. But even if Simon didn't have anything to do with Amber's rejection, somehow Simon is a part of American Idol when that happened. So indirectly, just the thought makes it a bit funny. Somehow, I felt like Amber did that on purpose. LOL.

DAM THE NATION said...

Robbie: Me too!! Hehe

Will said...

Do I smell a competition? You fall in line, Dam!

Robbie said...

Okay. While you guys are in line for Naya, dun na ako kina Harry Shum at Darren Criss. Wahehehehe.

Will said...

I go both ways naman, so makikiagaw na rin ako sayo Rob.

DAM THE NATION said...

Will: I'm in line already and you're right behind me. So I'm first in line. :P

Will said...

I dare you to send a tweet to Naya asking her to marry you. :p

DAM THE NATION said...

Robbie: Sayo na sila. Akin si Naya at Heather. Lol.

DAM THE NATION said...

Will: Done!

Will said...

Hahaha, you did it!

Ano? Pati si Heather? Dude, she's mine a long long time ago, since the Single Ladies era. I'm just falling in line for Naya para masmasaya.

DAM THE NATION said...

Will: I like Heather as a friend. She seems fun. Naya, on the other hand, is a fox. Haha.

katuray said...

grabe ang argument, ha. e si Dot, 'di nyo bet?! hehe.. peace. ;)

DAM THE NATION said...

Katuray: Haha. THey can have Dot. I'l have my Naya. :P

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...