Saturday, December 4, 2010

Glee Season 2: Baby, It's Cold Outside Sneak Peek

OK. So, aside from the heartbreaking version of Merry Christmas, Darling by Rachel. Here's another sneak peek for next week's episode, A Very Glee Christmas. As of now, there are still no confirmed songs yet to be performed on the actual episode - well, except for these two sneak peeks, of course. All I know is that the songs that will be featured in the episode are off their Christmas album.

This performance is absolutely adorable. There's some obvious flirting going on in this scene but I'll just leave it at that. But I really think this was intended to be sweet, cute and playful. It's not overly romantic, which I somehow like. Now, I think that the song suits them, especially Kurt. Both complemented each other's voices really well. Good job!

2 comments:

Smarla said...

KINIKILIG AKO! :D bagay sila!

i agree, they complemented each other's voices :D cuute!

DAM THE NATION said...

Smarla: Somehow, I felt the same thing. Haha. Chemistry is the key! :P

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...