Friday, December 17, 2010

Music Video: Farmer's Daughter - Crystal Bowersox

Crystal Bowersox's music video for her debut single, Farmer's Daughter is out from her album under the same namer.

I have to say, I'm pretty impressed with this video. I think it's very powerful and moving all at the same time. This is clearly a personal song for Crystal but I didn't expect the video to be this honest. It's kind of refreshing actually. The concept is clear, the imagery is nicely done and it's just lovely overall. Go check this one out. Enjoy!!

6 comments:

Smarla said...

wooow this is such a personal and deep song, super heartbreaking. I love the whole -unweaving concept too. wow, really nice song from crystal bowersox

Robbie said...

I liked MamaSox in the show... but this is kinda boring. =(

Pao said...

I think you know that I am not a relatively huge fan of Crystal during the show, but as the finale came and after it, she started to grow on me. I think this record is amazing. The music video is so deep and it touches me. Hands down to her.

DAM THE NATION said...

Smarla: I know. It's really heartbreaking and yeah the whole unweaving concept is pretty clever.

DAM THE NATION said...

Robbie: It gets better with each subsequent listen. It's a snoozer at first pero it gets better :)

DAM THE NATION said...

Pao: I know. This single is probably one of the best in her album and the video just made it even better.

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...