Thursday, December 1, 2011

DAM NATION: The Philippine Blog Awards - Best Entertainment Blog Finalist

I'm over the moon right now! THE DAM NATION is Best Entertainment Blog Finalist at this year's The Philippine Blog Awards. I suddenly feel so relevant. Haha. It's silly, I know.

I haven't won the category - and it's obviously a long shot since I'm beside some of the most popular and influential entertainment blogs in the country - but this recognition alone feels awesome. I seriously couldn't ask for anything more - other than maybe your continued support because I couldn't have done it without you all. 

So again, let me make this post an excuse to thank everyone! From the  regular visitors of the blog, to those who just dropped by the site once and never again, to those who took their time to post comments because that somehow made everything a little more interesting than usual regardless if you're a troll or not, and to the contributors. And of course, thank you to the one who nominated me in the first place - you know who you are! Haha.

After almost two years, a couple of blog hacking incidents, several hate mails from some fans and whatnot, I'm happy to say that THE DAM NATION is still here, stronger than ever and yes, greatly humbled by this recognition. Perfect way to end the year no?

Once again, thank you!

7 comments:

Joyceee said...

I'm more interested to know the YOU!

You are very much welcome DAM! hahahhaah :P

Joyceee said...

happy for you as well! :)

Anonymous said...

Well earned Dam! Congratulations!

M

Dani said...

Congrats Daaaaam! :)

Will said...

A well-deserved nom.
Congrats!!

AL said...

YAY Dam!!! Congrats! :-D

The Small Town Boy said...

Congrats Dam! You deserve it! =D

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...