Saturday, December 3, 2011

Glee Season 3: Survivor/I Will Survive Sneak Peek

Next week on Glee, it's the Sectionals and here's the Troubletones' performance of a Destiny's Child/Gloria Gaynor mashup!

Very nice. This performance actually made the mash-up a hundred times better - just because I loathe I Will Survive as a song. Haha. Sure, the choreography is a bit all over the place, and nowhere near as coordinated as their stellar performance of Rumor Has It/Someone Like You, but there's no way that New Directions can dance like that!! I like New Directions, but the only time they've had good choreography was Valerie and that was because of Brittany and Mike Chang.

Ultimately, I feel like The Troubletones went for fun rather than perfect, and to their credit it works, because it was indeed fun. But while I need to see New Directions' Sectionals performance, I can see how they can lose with this - for some weird reason.

On a side note, I LOVE Sugar being secretly awesome as per usual. I usually focus on whoever is singing, but she always gets my attention. Haha.

2 comments:

Abel Simanjuntak said...

I really hate this, despite their wonderful performance, i bet new directions will still win, i like troubletones better actually..

Craig Wingard said...

This was pretty awesome. I love when Santana sings!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...