Thursday, December 22, 2011

Smash: Extended Preview

In less than two months, the new NBC drama/musical, Smash, will premiere featuring American Idol Season 5 runner-up, Katharine McPhee.

I know that I'm now beginning to sound like a broken record, but this new Smash extended preview just made me want to fast forward to February! Seriously. This show looks FANTASTIC! Really hoping that this works out because it's a very good alternative for Glee. Just saying. Oh, and the production looks phenomenal. Plus, Steven Spielberg! Need I say more?

4 comments:

Gabriel Sierra said...

CHILLS!!!!! OMG AH! I love Katharine and I'm going to love this show SO DAMN MUCH! CAN'T WAIT! :D

Anonymous said...

so excited for Katharine McPhee and Smash!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Personally i'm a bit meh about this from the previews, it looks good, but it looks really "serious", so it differs from glee in a big way.

DAM THE NATION said...

Anonymous: that's why i said that it's a good ALTERNATIVE because it still has the musical element to it, but more serious and mature subject matter.

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...