Saturday, May 4, 2013

American Idol 12: Top 4 Redux Studio Versions Part 2

.. and I think they fared better on their studio recordings with this theme, which was a totally different story during the live shows. But, as always, I digress.

RANDOM THOUGHTS: Kree Harrison killed it! I love Carrie Underwood, but I actually prefer Kree's version of this song. Somehow, I feel like this is how the song should have been and not the mid tempo track that Carrie recorded. Intimate. Emotional. Sublime. Angie Miller, on the other hand, didn't work for me because she sounds angry! Candice Glover gave a solid vocal performance on When I Was Your Man, while Amber Holcomb sang a competent karaoke version of this Pink song. Enough said.

Amber Holcomb: Just Give Me A Reason
Angie Miller: Diamonds
Candice Glover: When I Was Your Man
Kree Harrison: See You Again

1 comments:

Jess said...

Thank you thank you thank you!!!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...