Friday, November 29, 2013

The Voice 5: Top 8 Studio Versions

It hurts! While I'm still not over the fact that one of my favorites got eliminated this week - yes, I love myself some Ray Boudreaux. Haha. I kid - here are the studio versions of the Top 8.

DAM'S PICK: Dog Days Are Over by Caroline Pennell and Underneath It All by Tessanne Chin


At Last Will Champlin
Dog Days Are Over Caroline Pennell
Gimme Some Lovin' Ray Boudreaux
I Still Believe In You Cole Vosbury
It's Time Matthew Schuler
Somebody To Love James Wolpert
Underneath It All Tessanne Chin
Who's Love You Jacquie Lee

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love Caroline. Her voice is truly something special. Song choices killed her chances though. Leaving on a jetplane? Really?

Joker said...

Ohh, thank you so much for uploading!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...