Thursday, April 7, 2011

American Idol 10: Top 9 Studio Versions

.. and then there were 9. Here are the studio recordings this week featuring songs from the Rock N' Roll Hall Of Fame. Solid batch of songs, I must say.

RANDOM THOUGHTS: Hands down, Haley Reinhart rocks her studio recording. It's personally my favorite this week. SO much personality in her voice and her vocals are amazing!! I think the recordings of Lauren Alaina, Paul McDonald and Pia Toscano are also pretty solid. Lauren Alaina's vocal here are incredible and it actually reminds me so much of Kelly Clarkson, for some reason. James Durbin sounds good as well, but I wish he used a more quite arrangement. Still not a fan of the high note at the end of the song. I didn't care much for Jacob Lusk's, but that's just me.

Jacob Lusk: Man In The Mirror
Haley Reinhart: Piece Of My Heart
Casey Abrams: Have You Ever Seen The Rain
Lauren Alaina: Natural Woman
James Durbin: While My Guitar Gently Weeps
Scotty McCreery: That's All Right
Pia Toscano: River Deep, Mountain High
Stefano Langone: When A Man Loves A Woman
Paul McDonald: Folsom Prison Blues

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...