Friday, April 29, 2011

American Idol 10: Top 6 - Who's Going Home?

I'll just make this short and sweet. Bottom 3 for this week will be between Jacob Lusk, Haley Reinhart and Casey Abrams. Yes, I can see Lauren Alaina being part of that group just because she's been utterly safe these past few weeks.

Say what you want, but Jacob Lusk isn't going to avoid the Bottom group this week. I mean, he performed first - a sure death spot - and compared to the other contestants the reviews he got from the judges were relatively lukewarm. I'm afraid - well, not really - that he got lost in the shuffle after a couple of great performances. The only thing working for him though was the fact that his duet with James Durbin got the pimp spot. That may work for him.

Haley Reinhart, on the other hand, performed really well this week but it's pretty obvious that she doesn't have the fanbase to carry her long enough in the competition considering how solid James, Scotty and Lauren's fanbases are. Plus, Carly Smithson, Siobhan Magnus and Anoop Desai got eliminated the week and they were the people I was rooting for in their respective seasons. Same fate for Haley? I hope not.

As for Casey Abrams, he's been "eliminated" before so a trip back to the Bottom 3 - and even an elimination - is quite possible. Seriously.

But just like every week, I predict - BUT I HOPE I'M AWFULLY WRONG ABOUT THIS - that Haley Reinhart will be eliminated this week. Sad. I hope she pulls an Allison Iraheta though. Let's see.

10 comments:

Denman said...

I'm not a fan of Jacob Lusk. I hope it's him. Haha.

Fidel Antonio Medel said...

I think Jacob will get the boot once and for all. Haley deserves to stay for at least two more weeks.

OSO-Deluxe-Edition said...

PLEASE Jacob or Scotty!!!!

btw, I'm a die-hard Siobhan fan, if you couldn't tell by my avatar lol, and I'm really afraid that Haley is gonna get eliminated , it's crazy how she gets the most downloads on ITunes, and one of the most viewed contestants on Youtube, but she's constantly in the bottom 3!

Haley FTW, I want her at least to be top 3, even though she deserves to win the whole damn thing!

Kahel said...

Haley doesn't deserve to go! :( For all we know.. one of the "untouchable" three will be part of the bottom 3.

TEAM LUSK OFFICIAL SPOKESPERSON said...

jacob lusk is the best singer out of all of them!!! team lusk stand up!!!!!!!

Tank Master said...

wow you guys really hate jacob lusk dont you? come on, he sings amzingly, its not liek he is not talented.

DAM THE NATION said...

OSO-Deluxe-Edition: Where did you get the facts about the most downloaded iTunes this season is Haley's? American Idol don't release the iTunes sales since Season 7. I'm confused.

Also, I wouldn't take anything on YouTube for being the most viewed just because everyone in the world can watch that but only people who lives in America can actually vote. So, I don't think that translates or even mean anything. Just saying.

Some Idol Fan said...

DAM: maybe he got the figures from rickey.org. He usually releases the page views per idol every week.

Thank God Haley's safe!

Some Idol Fan said...

oh misread it, most downloaded iTunes.. sorry, don't know haha.

Sendo said...

weeeeeee...haley's a contender!!!!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...