Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Idol News: Pia Toscano Performed at Dancing With The Stars

While I'm still fixing my other posts about Glee and The Voice, here's another one that made my day completely crazy. Haha. This part of the week has never been this hectic. Too much things going on.

Anyway, Pia Toscano performed at Dancing With The Stars - once American Idol's ratings rival show. But I guess, they're both joining forces now to somehow trump the new reality show competition on TV, The Voice. Going back to Pia, I thought she sounded great - as always. Watch!

3 comments:

Jayvie said...

that song! again?! hahaha. as always, she's stunning. :D

how did the ratings go, Sir? haha.

DAM THE NATION said...

Jayvie: Well, she doesn't have her own material to sing anyway. Besides, this is her best song on American Idol, so I don't mind.

Ratings will be available tomorrow. I'm interested to see how The Voice, Glee and DWTS fared with each other.

gddepadua said...

way better than her idol performance. love her still.

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...