Thursday, February 3, 2011

Glee Season 2: Silly Love Songs Preview

It's like a back-to-back episode! After the much awaited comeback of Glee this coming Sunday, Episode 12 will be just right next to it as it will air on Tuesday, February 8, 2011. Interesting no? Obviously, this is their Valentine's Day episode ! Aww..

Songs:
- P.Y.T (Artie and Mike)
- Firework (Rachel)
- Fat Bottomed Girls (Puck)
- When I Get You Alone (Blaine, Mercedes, Kurt and the Warblers)
- Silly Love Songs (Blaine and the Warblers)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

will ep 11 be shown on ETC? What time?

DAM THE NATION said...

Anonymous: I think so. I'm not so sure what time though.

Vincent said...

IDK but I'm loving Silly Love Songs maybe because it's the first time I heard it. HAHA. Anyways, great blog...considering it's the only I follow. LOVE!

DAM THE NATION said...

Vincent: Thanks for following the site. :)

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...