Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Album: Love? - Jennifer Lopez

Jennifer Lopez is now inevitably connected to what I post here. So if anyone's interested, here's her new album entitled, Love? Sure, this was released a week ago - not sure! - but what the heck. It's still worth posting, I think.

For the record, I didn't listen to the whole album, but I enjoyed three of her songs - On The Floor, Papi and I'm Into You. So, that's that. But I read somewhere that the album received mixed reviews from critics - just to give you guys an idea. Enjoy!


1. On The Floor (ft. Pitbull)
2. Good Hit
3. I'm Into You (ft. Lil Wayne)
4. (What Is) Love?
5. Run The World
6. Papi
7. Until It Beats No More
8. One Love
9. Invading My Mind
10. Villain
11. Starting Over

DOWNLOAD
BUY THE ALBUM!

2 comments:

Jayvie said...

on the floor is the bomb! :D

Anonymous said...

Starting over is pretty good, I recommend

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...