Monday, May 16, 2011

Glee Music 2: Pretending (Original Song)

A couple of day ago, I posted an original song entitled, Light Up The World, which is rumored to be one of New Direction's songs for Nationals. Well, here's the other one. A sweeping ballad duet by Rachel and Finn!

I admit, it's nowhere near the epicness of Faithfully, but it's a pretty song. The lyrics are very fitting and, of course, both of them sound really lovely together. I'm pretty sure the performance will be fantastic since these two have great chemistry, and the words and emotions of the song are beautiful. However, I'm just not convinced that this tune is Nationals material. It's a bit lightweight. They should have stuck with epic covers instead - but that's just me.

LISTEN:


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...