Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Glee Music 2: Light Up The World (Original Song)

Glee's Finale song (Nationals) is here!! Ryan Seacrest premiered the show's original song, Light Up The World, which will be available for download on iTunes on May 23.

Hmm. To be honest, I didn't like Loser Like Me, until I saw the energy of the performance on the actual episode. Then I got it and enjoyed it, albeit the shortened show version. Yes, this song has that same vibe. Again, I'm willing to wait and see how the scene turns out before I pass judgment. Any thoughts?

LISTEN:


2 comments:

Aaron Vincent said...

The extensive use of autotunes in this track makes me want to stab myself. Glee suckage continues.

Iain said...

When this finished, I could have sworn i just listened to this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z4nKOzk8qbw

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...