Monday, May 16, 2011

American Idol Faceoff: Who Sang It Better? (Top 4 Edition)

We only have 3 songs to cover this week - out of 8 - but two of them were previously performed by American Idol Winners, one by possibly a well-loved contestant, and one song is even Kristy Lee Cook's best performance on American Idol. So, this is going to be very interesting, I think.

American Idol Faceoff - Top 4 Edition after the jump!


click on the names to watch their performances

Anyway
Kristy Lee Cook (Season 7)
Lauren Alaina (Season 10)




I (Who Have Nothing)
Jordin Sparks (Season 6)
Haley Reinhart (Season 10)




Trouble
Carrie Underwood (Season 4)
Elliott Yamin (Season 5)
Lauren Alaina (Season 10)




5 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow i only guess 1 correct. absolutely love Kristy's Anyway.

i think Jordin did better than Haley, and also Elliott's version of Trouble is much better than Carrie and Lauren.

just my opinion :p

Maya Lintu said...

With all the respect for Haley, Jordin's version was AMAZING.

OSO-Deluxe-Edition said...

I prefer Haley's version , I think it was more dynamic IMHO.

Julio Cesar Modesto said...

I Prefer Haley´s too. Jordin is vocally almost perfect bur Haley can sing with such a feeling and emotion that takes it all

Anonymous said...

Haley's interpretation is WAY too sexy for the ACTUAL message of the song. I prefere Jordin's subtle nuances with her vocals. Love Haley but Jordin takes the cake.

I also prefer Elliott over Carrie. Did you guys even watched the videos? NO CONTEST!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...