Monday, May 2, 2011

American Idol Faceoff: Who Sang It Better? (Top 6 Edition)

Yes, this post is becoming more and more irrelevant for some weird reason. I mean, these kids are choosing songs that are relatively new to the show. But of course, I don't want to complain just because it is a good thing and eventually, I might drop this post altogether.

For the meantime, I have two songs for you to decide who sang it better/best. Enjoy!

American Idol Faceoff - Top 6 Edition after the jump!

click on the names to watch their performances

I Feel The Earth Move
Katelyn Epperly (Season 9)




You've Got A Friend
Brooke White (Season 7)
Scotty McCreery (Season 10)


2 comments:

Jayvie said...

i feel the earth move by CALEY ftw! :D

iron said...

Woot! Katelyn Epperly!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...